Greyhawk Landing Homes for Sale
Greyhawk Landing Homes for Sale provides a list of current and frequently updated homes for sale in Greyhawk Landing and community information for Greyhawk Landing located in Bradenton Florida. Greyhawk Landing is a well-maintained guard-gated community in East Manatee County, that was developed to appreciate nature, as approximately 53% of the community has been left unspoiled and natural with almost two miles of wilderness trails. It’s a large family-friendly neighborhood with several smaller subdivisions with diverse types of construction within the master community. Greyhawk Landing’s expansive, wooded lots offer privacy, and many have stunning views of the area’s lakes. Whether you are looking for larger estate homes or smaller club homes, there is a community for you in Greyhawk Landing. Homes started being built in the early 2000’s, with new construction currently being built by Sam Rodgers Homes, Ryland Homes, and Homes By Towne.
Located in Manatee County, off of I-75, mile marker 220 in East Bradenton, Florida and just off State Road 64, just north of Lakewood Ranch, convenient to Bradenton area beaches, shopping and schools.
Neighborhoods in Greyhawk Landing
- Deerwalk – 79 custom built homes built by Sam Rodgers
- Eagle Run – 88 homes built by US Home
- Falcon Trace – 68 custom built homes by Sam Rodgers
- Fox Trails – 150 executive homes built by Homes by Towne
- Hawk’s Hammock – 59 homes
- Heron Pointe – 98 homes built by US Home, Sam Rodgers, and Homes by Towne
- Osprey Cove – 98 homes built by US Home
- Owl’s Edge – 68 homes built by Homes by Towne
- Turtle Bay – 47 club homes built by Homes By Towne
For a more photos of Greyhawk Landing, please visit the Greyhawk Landing Photo Gallery page.
- Heated Lagoon-Style Pool with water slides and spa
- Private Clubhouse with Fitness Room
- Lighted Tennis Court
- Lighted Basketball Courts
- Fishing Dock
- Soccer/ Softball Fields
- 2 miles of Walking/Biking Trails
Greyhawk Landing is part of the public school district that includes B.D. Gullett Elementary School, Carlos E. Haile Middle School, and Lakewood Ranch High School. Several private school alternatives are also nearby. The Sarasota-Bradenton area is home to several community colleges and near the University of South Florida (Tampa). This community truly offers something for everyone.
For information on relocation to Greyhawk Landing or selling your property in Greyhawk Landing feel free to contact me at 941-225-1855, as it would be my pleasure to personally assist you.
Greyhawk Landing Homes for Sale – Bradenton Florida
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.