Selling Your Home
Selling your home is one of the most important financial decisions of your lifetime; however, it shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Selling your home in today’s market requires an agent and a company with a proven track record of success. Chrissy Brahler with Regal Touch Realty has that track record and expertise to sell your home in the shortest possible time for the highest possible price with the most favorable terms.
Making the smart move of choosing the right agent is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
Getting the most for your home or property means doing more than just putting a “For Sale” sign in the front yard. In a competitive market where more homes for sale are added daily, your listing needs to be seen in a variety of places in order to stand out. To ensure your home gets noticed and sells within the minimal amount of time at an optimal price, consider working with a licensed REALTOR® – it could mean the difference between no sale, and the payoff you’ve been waiting for.
In addition to our qualifications as skilled full-time REALTORs®, we are well versed in today’s market and how local and neighborhood factors influence property values. As your listing agent, we will serve as your resource and guide throughout the home selling process. Our commitment to you is to make the entire process as efficient and stress-free as possible. As part of this process, we will:
- Meet with you to tour your home and discuss your expectations, motivation for selling, timeframe, and other factors that may influence how we will determine a price for your home.
- Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) that takes into consideration similar homes in the area, including Active Listings (your competition), Sold Listings (what buyers have been willing to pay), and Expired Listings.
- Develop a customized marketing plan that will detail price and strategies to target buyers and give your home maximum exposure.
- Create marketing materials that emphasize your home’s selling points and prepare a virtual tour to reinforce these special features.
- Place your home in front of thousands of buyers, establishing it on the Multiple Listings Service, and promoting it through our local and worldwide network of professional real estate contacts and buyers.
- Use the Internet. Put your home on all the top Real Estate websites to make your listing highly visible. With more than 90% of buyers checking the web first when looking for a home, that’s a part of the marketing strategy you can’t afford to miss.
- Develop recommendations to enhance your property to make the best possible impression on potential buyers.
- Provide frequent, regular communication and reports, such as buyer feedback and market updates.
- Represent you and provide counsel and negotiating assistance on all offers.
- Take care of the contract paperwork, monitor contract status and contingencies, from contract to closing.
We look forward to working with you!
Lakewood Ranch Communities
Boca Grove Townhomes for Sale
Bridgewater Homes for Sale
Central Park Homes for Sale
Del Webb Homes for Sale
Edgewater Village Homes for Sale
Esplanade Homes for Sale
Greenbrook Village Homes for Sale
Harmony Homes for Sale
Indigo Homes for Sale
The Lake Club Homes for Sale
Lake Vistas Residences Condos for Sale
Lakewood Ranch Country Club Homes for Sale
Lakewood Ranch Country Club East Homes for Sale
Mallory Park Homes for Sale
Miramar Homes for Sale
The Moorings at Edgewater Townhomes Homes for Sale
Riverwalk Homes for Sale
Savanna Homes for Sale
Summerfield Homes for Sale
Watercrest Condos for Sale